The following Terms of Service for the Mgyans Service is a legal contract between you, an individual user of at least 13 years of age or a single entity (“you”), and Mgyans regarding your use of the Mgyans Service.The Mgyans Service is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any users previously suspended or removed from the Mgyans Service by Mgyans. In addition, if you are between the ages of 13 and 18 (or between 13 and the age of legal majority under applicable law), you may only use the Mgyans Service under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms of Service.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE Mgyans SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE Mgyans SERVICE.
The Mgyans Service is owned and operated by Mgyans. Unless otherwise indicated, all Content and other materials on the Mgyans Services, including, without limitation, Mgyans’s logos, the visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, software, computer code (including source code or object code), services, text, pictures, information, data, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “ Materials ”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Materials contained on the Mgyans Service are the proprietary property of Mgyans or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Mgyans or third-party licensors. Mgyans reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing by Mgyans, you are granted a limited, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Mgyans Service for your personal or internal business use only. Such license is subject to these Terms of Service and does not include:
- any resale or commercial use of the Mgyans Service or the Materials therein;
- the distribution, public performance or public display of any Materials (except for Broadcaster Content (as defined below) by the Broadcaster (as defined below) posting the Broadcaster Content);
- modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Mgyans Service or the Materials, or any portion thereof;
- use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Mgyans Service, the Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Mgyans Service; or
- any use of the Mgyans Service or the Materials other than for their intended purposes. Any use of the Mgyans Service or the Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Mgyans, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms of Service shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.